Powerful clinical software optimizes patient throughput
Rest+Stress Myocardial Perfusion PET in a Single Scan
mfiVerse™ enables rest and stress cardiac PET images to be acquired immediately back-to-back, with no waiting between scans. Using advanced image processing techniques, mfiVerse™ corrects for residual tracer activity and outputs separate, high quality images at rest and stress.
- Complete rest + stress myocardial perfusion PET exams in under 30 minutes
- Double your scanner throughput
- Output static images, dynamic images, or both
- Compatible with cardiac gating
- Natively aligned rest and stress images
- Simplified patient scheduling
- Greatly improved paitent experience
mfiVerse™ has FDA 510(k) clearance for rest-stress myocardial perfusion PET with approved radiotracers.
- Supports DICOM image storage and network file transfers
- Convenient database for storing and managing studies
- Streamlined processing for fast clinical workflows
- Competitive and versatile licensing options
Grow your cardiac imaging service without needing additional scanner resources…
INDICATIONS FOR USE
The mfiVerse™ software is intended to provide processing of rest and stress myocardial perfusion positron emission tomography (PET) images with approved radiotracers that have been acquired with a single-scan or fast back-to-back scans without waiting for radiotracer decay between scans. The application models measurements of tracer uptake over time to aid in the processing of the images. Co-registration or fusion of volumetric data is provided as a quality control. The processed output images are reviewed on other devices by qualified medical professionals trained in the use of medical imaging devices.